I have been so wanting to try cloth menstrual pads. I used cloth diapers for my son and loved how soft and hygienic they were. We had to use disposables when traveling, and I came across the last of the box in the closet the other day and was overwhelmed by how smelly they are (clean, unused!). Bleh. I rock a reusable Diva Cup, so why am I still using disposable liners and pads?
Well, here's my chance (and your chance!) to win an assortment of mama pads. Since The Cloth Diaper Report is giving away so many in a row, I'll list them all separately here:
- Fuzzi Bunz Comfort Menstral Pads from Fuzzi Bunz and Mother of Eden (1/2)
- ES Baby Custom Mama Pads from ES Baby (1/7)
- GladRags Sampler Kit or New Mom Kit from GladRags (1/8)
- Lunapads Sample Pack from Lunapads (1/9)
- Knickernappies Stackable Pads from Knickernappies (1/10)
She has put up detailed reviews of each pad so you can get a sense of the construction and the pros and cons and whether it will work for you. If you're wanting to give cloth mama pads a try — or even if it had never crossed your mind but now sounds intriguing! — head on over and win!
Enter fast at The Cloth Diaper Report by Jan. 2 through Jan. 10.
P.S. Can you believe it's January 2010??