You can save 65% off your first order of a Classic photo book for a limited time:
Save 65% on your first photo book!
Use code PICA65 for a 20-page Classic Book.
Offer expires 2/22/11.
Classic photo books come in three styles:
- Classic Linen books feature a traditional photo book design with a die-cut window on the front cover, allowing your image and caption from the first page to show through the cover when the book is closed.
Classic Linen with die-cut window
- Classic Custom hardcover books add a "wow" factor and a professional touch to your book with a completely customized cover that really makes an impact. Create a one-of-a-kind cover featuring the layout, background, images, and text of your choice on the front cover, back cover and spine.
Classic Custom hardcover, with your photos on the front cover, spine, and back cover
- Classic Leather books have a rich, smooth finish and formal, timeless design that speaks to their lasting quality. These covers are easier to care for than the Classic Linen, which can show fingerprints and other markings more easily.
Classic Leather, in either smooth finish or croc-embossed (see below)
- Croc-embossed leather books feature the classic design and durable bonded leather with a stylish embossed finish. Less formal and more "fun," croc-embossed leather can jazz up any photo book. (No – it’s not real crocodile skin! The croc design is embossed on Picaboo's standard Classic bonded leather.)
Creating photo books with Picaboo is easy and fun. Photo books can be fully customized by dragging-and-dropping photos and captions anywhere on your pages, and Picaboo's easy software allows you creative control so you can make each special page look just the way you want it to.
If you're like me and love the idea of scrapbooking but lack the follow-through, making a digital scrapbook is the perfect way to keep layout and organization easy and hassle-free. No trimming photos by hand or hunting for the glue stick — just drag and drop, and you're done! You can even customize with captions and text.
Some great ideas for photo books include a petite brag book for the grandparents to carry around, a coffee table book of baby's first year, an illustrated retelling of your birth story, a beautifully arranged album of wedding photos, a memento of a recent trip or family reunion, a collection of pictures that speak to you about a particular time or subject, a portfolio of your favorite photographs, a gift for a dear couple on a special anniversary, a memorial to a departed loved one, a preservation of family heritage, or whatever else you can think of to commemorate!
- Offer good through February 22.
- 65% of the cost of one 20-page Large Classic, Classic Leather, or Classic Custom photo book will be deducted from the order total. If the book contains more than 20 pages, the customer will be charged for the additional pages at a cost of $0.99 per page.
This means that customer will pay only:
- $10.50 for a 20 page Hardcover Classic Linen book
- $14.00 for a Hardcover Classic Custom or Classic Leather book
- $8.75 for a Softcover Classic Custom book.
- Taxes and shipping charges are additional.
- This coupon is for first-time Picaboo customers only.
Disclosure: Picaboo links are affiliate links. See my full disclosure policy here.